Saturday, August 31, 2019

As My Mood Swings



As My Mood Swings
by Mark Jhon Cardoza Oxillo


You may see me chuckling quietly.
that even others think i'm crazy,
Then you will be in obscurity,
Thinking 'bout the thing that saddens me.

You'll be irritated by my weirdness,
But don't you dare break my happiness.
I may be just nothing and worthless,
but i still need respect, to be honest.

Understanding me is like a puzzle,
You'll be on a test, it's very hassle.
It is like drawing lines in parallel
while jumping in a very high hurdle.

It's a shame that I can't even handle this
But it's really hard on my part, promise!
You may think I badly need a psychiatrist,
but all I want is someone to grasp and caress.

I know that attitude is now really a thing,
And bipolarity is not worth-appreciating.
Treachery and perfidy were so heart-breaking.
But please do bear with me as my mood swings.

oOo

#Bipolarity #MoodSwings #Poetry

1 comment: