Saturday, October 17, 2020

Wild Imagination

 

Wild Imagination
by Mark Jhon Cardoza Oxillo

Relieved whenever you are around, 
Ecstatic feeling like a congenial sound. 
Loneliness is cured and nowhere to be found.

Longing for your presence, I can't mound, 
Appears to be an inspiration, much if expound,
No single charm of yours failed to astound.

Your smile is one thing that I adore the most, 
Beautiful, charismatic and contagious,
An aesthetic worthy of an applause.

Nevertheless, you're still way out of my reach.
Even a simple touch, I can't barely establish. 
Zilch for me to contrive, 'coz you don't exist. 

Knowing that you're just a wild imagination
Yanks my happiness, gives me depression,
Obsession now turned into affliction.

Now, I want to shout and scream, 
Gosh, you are merely just a dream.

oOo

1 comment: